Thursday 18 April 2013

EVALUATION ACTIVITY 6

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT ABOUT TECHNOLOGIES FROM THE PROCESS OF CONSTRUCTING THIS PRODUCT?


In the process of making my film opening i learnt how to use a wide range of computer software and film epuiptment which was fun and interesting.






For the soundtrack to my film opening we got a song off soundcloud because it doesnt have the copyrite rule like youtube. I had never used this before and enjoyed it because there is such a wide range of songs to choose from and it is very easy to use unlike other royalty free music websites.







I had to learn how to use Blogger for this unit so that I could record the process of my film being made.











Another type of software I learnt how to use is Adobe Photoshop which at first I found very complicated but after a while I got tthe hang of it. I used it to put images together.













We edited our whole film on Adobe Premiere which is also very complicated to get the hang of because it can do so mich but with help from other people we got it in the end. As we haven't taken any print screens of the editing process I have included a blank picture of Aobe premiere.






When filming we used a Sony Handycam which was very easy to use, Even though it did not have the best quality it gave us a good enough outcome to use for footage in our film and by using a tripod aswell it wasn't too shakey.







This is the tripod we used to make sure our footage was still and had as little shakes as possible.


We used youtube when researching other opening sequences to compare to, watch other As media openings so that we knew what standard to aim for and finally to upload our final film too.

No comments:

Post a Comment